Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the relocation, rebuilding, and installation of a used Estey, Opus 1257, 1914 - originally built for St. John's Episcopal in Athol, MA. It was originally a T-P organ, reportedly with a duplexed action. It was installed here in Acton with E-M action, but it isn't known if the original Estey chests were converted to E-M action, or if new chests were provided by Earle Reed. The organ was replaced in 1976 by a transplanted Odell tracker from New York City. Disposition of the Estey is unknown. Source: parish history.