Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ is free-standing and encased in the rear gallery in a case which is painted white. The manuals are fully recessed inside the case with a sliding door which rises-up behind the impost to expose the manuals. The facade contains 23 pipes - 17 of which are from the Great [8'] Open Diapason (DD-F#); and 5 are from the Great [4'] Principal. One is a dummy. The Great [8'] Clarabella is grooved to the [8'] St. Diap. Treble for its tenor octave. The Great [8'] Trumpet was replaced at an undocumented time and by an undocumented person or firm with an early 20th century spotted metal 8' Salicional. The Swell, while playing from a 56-note manual, is short-compass: 39 notes from tenor F. - with only one, unexpressive bass stop: [8'] St. Diapason Bass. While the Pedal compass is 27-notes, the actual 16' Subbass has only 13 pipes. An electric blower was provided in 1912. Sources: church history; extant organ documented April 1988.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Status Note: There 2000.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.