First Presbyterian Church100 East Madison StreetFranklin,
Organ ID: 3814
There is a 4 manual console, with chimes only on the 4th manual.
Rebuilt with additions by Goulding & Wood 1988, and moved to chancel.
Status Note: There 1964.
Renovated by Toledo O. Co. 1964, 3-36.
Interior of the present church, 1944, showing the Steere & Son organ in
its original configuration:
Photograph from an archival source: 2007 OHS Atlas, submitted by Paul R. Marchesano.