From the Christ Lutheran parish website, "Christ Lutheran Church of DuBois was founded May 2, 1971. We are the result of the consolidation of St. Paul (German) Lutheran Church and Lebanon (Swedish) Lutheran Church.
After the merger, the two congregations met in separate buildings until May 1979 when the present building at 875 Sunflower Drive was completed. To honor the tradition from St. Paul and Lebanon and to celebrate the unity of Christ Lutheran, the bell from St. Paul and the organ from Lebanon are now used in our current facility.
Identified through information in List of More than 5200 Moller Pipe Organs (Hagerstown, Maryland. M. P. Möller, 1928).
Organ and choir loft; front, right: Photograph from an archival source: Parish archives, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. 1950's