St. Paul's United Church of ChristHamlin,
Organ ID: 4099
Builder's Nameplate: A. B. Miller
Status Note: There 1990
Moved here from another location. Building dates from 1884. Moved from rear gallery to left front of church c. 1900. Unused in 1967.
Organ case and keydesk:
Photograph from an archival source: Taken from the 1976 OHS Convention Handbook, submitted by Jim Stettner.
approx. ca. 1976