Op. 1677 was rebuilt by Moller in 1956 as Op. R-542; after the fire, the organ was rebuilt in 1958 as 2/20 Moller Op. R-610, retaining 14 ranks from Op. R-542; merged in 2008 with St. Paul's United Methodist Church to form Turning Point United Methodist Church.
Updated through online information from David H. Fox. -- This organ, or its successor, was replaced with another Moller just prior to December 15, 1956, when the church was heavily damaged by arson fire. A replacement 2M EP action Moller was then installed by 1959 in side chambers in the reconfigured church.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield.
Identified through information in List of More than 5200 Moller Pipe Organs (Hagerstown, Maryland. M. P. Möller, 1928).