Updated through online information from Stephen Hall.
According to the church website: Rebuilt and Ranks added: 1987 by Lauren A. Peckham & Son ~ Breesport, New York.
Identified through information in List of More than 5200 Moller Pipe Organs (Hagerstown, Maryland. M. P. Möller, 1928). [The Village of Watkins Glen, originally called "Jefferson," was called "Watkins" until 1926, when the present name was adopted. The published opus list identifies the location by the earlier name.]
Church interior to front: Photograph by Church Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2013-03-24
Church interior to front: Photograph by Church Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2013-04-09