Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- From the 'History' section of the church website, "The first organ was given to the church in 1850 by Dr. David O. Smith. This was replaced by Dr. Smith in 1888 with the present Woodbury and Harris Tracker Organ. This fine musical instrument was given in honor of his daughter, Martha, who was an accomplished organist and pianist. The original cost of this organ was $1,820! Alterations were made to the sanctuary at that time. These included an alcove to house the new organ, a set of pulpit furniture, and colored glass windows."
Updated through online information from John Igoe. -- Rebuilt by Andover in 2011.