This was a rebuilt and enlargement of the 1893 Farrand & Votey; the organ was moved to the Chapel at the current location in 1949 and then enlarged and moved into the new church in 1951; a new Moller console was added in 1964.
Updated through online information from Ron Yeater. -- This organ, although it has had considerable tonal updating, still utilizes the original F&V windchests! Moller rebuilt the organ when the congregation moved from its former Washington Ave. location. The Farrand & Votey was the first electro-pneumatic organ in St. Louis.
Updated through on-line information from Jeff Scofield.
Identified through information in List of More than 5200 Moller Pipe Organs (Hagerstown, Maryland. M. P. Möller, 1928).