Updated through online information from William Catanesye.
Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- Mechanical and tonal restoration of Skinner, Opus 368, 1922. Original console previously replaced ca. 1972 by Swampscott Organ Service. Tonal alterations by Kinzey-Angerstein in 1973. In 2008, Spencer installed the used/adapted Aeolian-Skinner console, Opus 883, 1932 originally built for the temporary organ at Washington National Cathedral, and relocated by Skinner and Son in 1938 to LaSalle Junior College in Newton, MA.