Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The original facade had to be modified to fit the St. John's scheme. In 1979, the Bond firm of Portland, Oregon. made some tonal changes to the organ using the existing pipework with some new pipes added.
The original builder was Cole & Woodberry (1892).
Status Note: There 1991
OCH from Highland Congregational, Lowell, MA in 1974.