Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ was originally installed in the rear gallery, but it was later relocated to the front, left corner of the sanctuary floor. Years later, the organ was discarded with a new 1925 Möller being installed within the case of the Whitney and possibly retaining a couple of original ranks.
Organ as originally installed in the rear gallery: Photograph from an archival source: Photocopy of photograph in church archives, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1890's