Identified through on-line information from Chad Boorsma -- The organ was originally built ca. 1928 by Hinners Organ Company. It had been rebuilt in 1952 by Michigan Organ Company. Mutchler rebuilt the organ again, installed a new console on the opposite side of the pulpit, and adding some ranks to give the organ more sound for the expanded sanctuary. The organ still has the original Hinners pipe facade, but the pipes have been repainted to match the sanctuary.