Identified through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Op. 1069 was a rebuild with tonal changes of a 1879-1883 Hilborne Roosevelt of 115 stops; installed in front chambers and in a chamber high on the rear wall. Replaced in 1963 by Schlicker 4/116, retaining some stops from Op. 1069; some of the Op. 1069 stops were reused when the Schlicker was replaced in 1986 by 4/103 Casavant Op. 3607.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.