Updated through online information from John Robinson.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified through on-line information from Chad Boorsma -- The organ was originally built by Felgemaker in 1885 for St. Lawrence's previous facility. It was moved to the current building in 1918 by an unidentified builder. The work in 2010 by R. J. Brunner & Company was to rebuild and enlarge the organ. The parish closed in the mid-1990's, but the building now serves as the chapel for St. Patrick's Cathedral and as the home for the Mater Dei Latin Mass Community.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.