The church is also home to a 1874 Clough & Warren reed organ, which is housed in the balcony. The organ was once used in the church but was moved to a church member's home in the 1950's or 1960's. The instrument was recently returned to the church and repaired by George Powless.
The organ was originally built by Schantz in 1982 as a 19-rank instrument. Six ranks were added by Schantz at this time. The chimes are located on the rear wall of the balcony. The instrument is known as the Nielsen organ because of the generosity of Morris and Eleanor Nielsen.