Status Note: There 1987.
Built for W. W. Clap, Boston, MA. Then went to an unknown church [Danvers, MA?]. Then George G. Hook residence, Jamaica Plains, MA & altered c. 1872; then Maria Hook residence Brookline, MA. Moved to Essex Institute in 1934 by Edward Lahaise. Blower & slide tuners added 1945 by W. W. Laws. Moved to Institute auditorium in 1965 & partially restored by C. B. Fisk in 1972.