Identified through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- On the "David Tannenberg, Organbuilder" website, Philip T.D. Cooper writes: "Tannenberg installed an organ sometime prior to 1798 in this Bucks County church. It was there in February of 1798 when John and Andrew Krauss visited it. The organ was rebuilt in 1839 by Andrew Krauss who provided a new case. In this condition, the organ survived until 1918 when it was replaced by a new organ by Charles Durner."