Transplanted note from duplicate entry. Scot Huntington on April 16, 2022:
This organ is known from the William King work list compiled by King researcher Dr. Donald R.M. Patterson, and published in The Tracker XVI:4:1972.
Built by William King ca. 1872, it was rebuilt by Tellers-Sommerhoff in 1912, and then rebuilt again by R. Wilson Ross of Elmira and Pine City in 1965. The present state of this organ is unknown.
Updated through online information from David Jackson.
Updated through online information from David Jackson. -- Rebuilt by Ross Organ Co. Organ Facade looks very much like Hook and Hastings
Identified through online information from David Jackson. -- Mechanical alterations to existing instrument of unknown origin.
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Rochester Churches (dorchurches.com), submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 2015