The church closed and the building began being used on September 7, 2003, as the Newton Campus of the Boston Chinese Evangelical Church.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Six rank Echo added to 1895 Geo. S. Hutchings, #376; new organ retaining Austin console and twenty-three Hutchings stops in 1965 as #1104-A.
Antiphonal organ is Op. 1104, 1946. Chancel organ is Op. 1104A, 1965.