Identified through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Not original to the church; rebuilt and enlarged ca. 1924 by Skinner 3/29 Op. 359, retaining the façade which was retained during subsequent work by Ruffatti and the existing Casavant.
Hook & Hastings case: Photograph by Robert Tucker, via Atlanta AGO Website, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2010-07-19
Church exterior: Photograph by Cody Allison, via Wikipedia, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2007-06-24