"Under the direction of Choirmaster Isaac N. Metcalf, the Saint Cecilia Club raised $920.57 toward an organ; insurance on the Johnson organ paid $2,377.70. The new organ, built by Hutchings, Plaisted & Co., Opus 66, 1876, was a three-manual instrument of 46 registers at a cost of $6,858.07 "for organ and motor.â€? In 1912, the church used a bequest of $2,ooo.oo "to install an electric motor for the main organ, together with essential wiring.â€? (church website)
Hutchings, Plaisted & Co. supplied their Opus 66a, 1876, a 1-11 for the Chapel of All Saints. (church website)
Rebuilt by Skinner in 1923 as his Op. 406.