The Hook & Hastings organ was presented to the church on 12 June 1883 by Mrs. George Mary Delafield Sturges, in memory of her son. In August 1910, a "Water Engine and supplementary bellows for the organ were installed, $250 having been given therefor by the Sturges family." But by March 1912, "an electric blowing machine ... was installed, the water motor having frozen and burst. The cost of ... 'the Kinetic' was $175. Friends outside the parish gave $110 of that sum." -- from 1990 OHS HAndbook
Rebuilt by John-Paul Buzard Pipe Organs. Being reinstalled in June 2019. (Source: "Historic pipe organ returns to Lake Geneva church" by Dennis Hines, (Racine Wisconsin Journal Times, June 2, 2019) online edition, https://journaltimes.com/lifestyles/historic-pipe-organ-returns-to-lake-geneva-church/article_784033dc-e92d-5299-8ece-22fea51becb6.html.
Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- According to "The Stopt Diapason," Engraved on the case above the manuals are the words "We Praise Thee * We Bless Thee * We Worship Thee." The original pumping handle is gone. An electric blower was added at an unknown date.
Status Note: There 1990
Restored with some tonal changes by Richard Crane 1961.