The 'History' page of the parish website states, "The interior was completed in 1930 with the addition also of a Church hall and kitchen. The following year saw the addition of a bell tower, a gift of Mrs. John Dwan. Also that year, a Hook and Hastings pipe organ was donated by Mr. Martin Muth, a parishioner."
Updated by Matt Arnold, who has heard or played the organ.
The organ is in good working condition.
Status Note: There 1977
Restored Lurth 1977. 9/93 form. [This opus number on the Hook list for State Inst. for the Blind, Austin, TX (2-20s). The Pilcher ledger indicates that Pilcher installed a used H & H from the Institute for the Blind, Austin, TX at Bethlehem Evangelical, 6th & Hill, Louisville, KY in 1918. Where did Lurth get this instrument? Directly from Austin? Or via several moves?]
Organ in rear gallery during sanctuary renovation: Photograph from an archival source: Church Facebook page, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken on 2019-02-04
Church exterior; facade: Photograph from an archival source: Church Facebook page, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken on 2018-11-21