1854: The Congregation moved to the first floor of the Organ factory at North Grove and Cambridge Street. 1862: Under Bishop Fitzpatrick, Fr. Williams, the Administrator, purchased this building with organ for $27,000. The Unitarian Congregation contested this sale. The Courts upheld the sale. -- Information from church history web page, accessed 2022-06-12
Unclear what organ factory -- was this the earlier location of Hook & Hastings?
Updated through online information from Richard Pelland.
Updated through online information from WIlliam Catanesye.
Retrackerized by Hawkes Organ Co., 1992-93. Originally tracker. Slider chests given tubular action 1899 as Hook & Hastings, Op.1829. Electified 1920.
Pedalboard, swell/crescendo pedals and combination levers: Photograph by John Roper. Taken on 2020-01-03