Updated through online information from Jeff Weiler.
The Solo and Choir divisions have been removed due to structural problems. The best pipework has been carefully stored awaiting a future rebuilding project. The Antiphonal division has been disconnected.
Updated through online information from steve bournias. -- 2000 rebuild incorporates pipes from 1929 Skinner Op. 752.
An original installation. Identified by T. Daniel Hancock, using information found in The Stopt Diapason, June 1982. In 2000, the Bradford Organ Company incorporated pipes from 1929 Skinner Opus 752 into the chancel organ, tonally/mechanically updated the entire instrument, and added an Antiphonal division over the Narthex. The new console is from the 1930 Skinner Opus 818, formerly of UCLA Royce Hall in Los Angeles, California.
Cathedral interior: Photograph by Cathedral Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2020-01-24
Antiphonal and en-Chamade: Photograph by Ken Stein, photographybystein.com, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2006-07-10