Updated through online information from Steve Repasky. -- Lowest manual was Hauptwerk. Middle manual, Oberwerk. Top manual, Chorwerk. The Cornett was mounted over the 12th & 15th stops next to the Trumpet. Originally, the wind was supplied by two men, each operating two feeders.
There was a Kalcant (signal bell) to alert the blower men.
This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by Jim Lewis, using information found in San Francisco Call. -- 42 stops. Destroyed 1906We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Church Exterior after the April 18, 1906, earthquake and fire: Vintage Postcard, courtesy of T. Bradford Willis, DDS. Taken on 1906-04-18