Organ relocated without any change.
Identified by Dennis Northway, based on personal knowledge of the organ.
-- Restoration of winding system and relocation of rare "Father" Henry Willis "Scudamore" Organ
"Scudamore Organs, or Practical Hints respecting organs for village churches and small chancels, on approved principles" by the Rev. John Baron, M.A. Rector of Upton Scudamore, Wilts; (Wiltshire?) pub. 1858. Baron was a Rector of the Parish of Upton Scudamore; hence, organs designed by English organ builders that fulfilled his requirements were referred to as "Scudamore" organs.
This example was built by the Willis firm between 1857 and 1860. The Buzard firm was selected to restore the winding system before installation in the Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp instrument collection. This tracker instrument is still only playable by the hand pumping mechanism. Its organ tone is incredibly lovely.