Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Dedication recital played by Edwin Arthur Kraft on October 25, 1907; Chapel organ borrowed from main Choir & Pedal Bourdon; used brick Swell-boxes; rebuilt by Schantz, #295 in 1956 with new console using existing shell; extant but unplayable with chambers boarded up and marble flooring in place of Tuba grill; church now has a 1977 3/50 Flentrop in new gallery.
Status Note: There 1991.
Console rebuilt and 12th, 15th, III Mixture added by Schantz 1957. Chambers boarded up in 1977 with pipes mostly intact. Console shell still in chancel. Hutchings-style chests in poor condition.