Installed as 3/31 Op. 913 in 1933; moved with alterations to present sanctuary in 1954; new Aeolian-Skinner console in 1967; altered and rebuilt by Goulding & Wood in 2005 as 3/59.
This entry describes alterations to an existing organ. Identified by Richard C Greene, using information found in Dedication Program. -- Aeolian-Skinner organ of 1934, previously rebuilt by Aeolian-Skinner in 1954 and 1967.