This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by William Dunklin, using information found in a vintage post card. -- Postcard circa 1960 shows twin pipe-fence facades facing each other across a shallow chancel. The church's website mentions purchasing an organ in 1903 with assistance from a donation from Andrew Carnegie. The congregation is now associated with the United Church of Christ.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.