New manual key desk coupler chassis added by Daniel Meyer of Alexandria, VA in 1993. All key action from console to rollerboards was replaced with aluminum. Original wooden rollerboards, chests, pipes and stop actions remain. Original large bellows replaced with smaller box bellows. Organ was removed to storage by David Storey in early 2020. All pipes and parts extant.
The original builder was Hook & Hastings (1891, Opus1502).
Status Note: There 2000
Built for Wesley Chapel Methodist, Washington, D. C. Acquired through OCH and installed here by Cleveland Fisher in 1964.