In the west gallery, The Gothic case is unusually well designed and carved, considering the date. The organ has not been used since 1892, when the Frank Roosevelt organ was placed in the chancel. Manuals are recessed, with sliding doors which have been locked for years. Square-shanked knobs are arranged in two vertical rows. Knobs quite small with discs engraved in neat shaded script. Keys lie flat on the rails due to Crumbling of the leather buttons. The Tracker, 1:4 (1957) 4.
An original installation, identified through information in The Tracker, Vol. 1, No. 4
Organ case in rear gallery: Photograph from an archival source: NYC AGO Pipe Organ Project, submitted by Paul R. Marchesano.