Updated through online information from Scot Huntington. -- At some point following its installation, a 13-note pedalboard and 16' Bourdon was added, presumably by Giles Beach. At the time of the organ's acquisition by the Farmer's Museum in Cooperstown, the 2' Fifteenth pipes had long been missing. The organ was installed in a small rear gallery. When the Grace church purchased Hook-Hastings Co. No. 1997., 1903, a 2-8 too large for the gallery and installed at the front of the church, the choir was moved to the newly enlarged chancel as well- a circumstance which ended up preserving the Beach. The instrument remained derelict and unplayable in the gallery, until purchased by the Farmer's Museum in 1964 for restoration and installation in an historic church moved to the Museum grounds in 1961.