Updated through online information from Leonardo Ciampa. -- *In Descriptive Catalogue of Superior Church Organs Manufactured by Geo. H. Ryder & Co., published in Boston, January, 1896, the name of the church was listed as "First Congregational (Unitarian) Church Westboro [sic], Massachusetts." Note that this organ is Op. 180, not Op. 183. (According to the same publication. Op. 183 went to Glens Falls, NY, OHS Database ID 18391.)
* This instrument is now in very good playing condition and was rededicated in a public concert on March 1, 2015.
* There is one hitchdown coupler (Gt. to Gt. 4'). The other three couplers are operated by traditional drawknobs.
Updated through online information from Leonardo Ciampa. -- The church purchased an electronic in the early sixties. The speakers were subsequently installed inside the organ (much pipework etc. being moved to make room for them). At some point, the blower was disconnected. In August 2014, Alex Belair made the organ playable again, reinstalling the blower, removing the speakers (and large wooden frames that held them), returning and tuning the pipework, and performing other repairs to make the organ playable again.