Updated through online information from Charles Kegg.
The organ is installed in a basement chamber speaking up through a floor grill, just as it was in its original home. The chamber duplicates the original installation such that the organ is installed in the same manner with no alterations to the original configuration. The Dolce and Harp were prepared in the original installation and were added by Kegg in the same locations indicated by the Moller drawings, using mostly Moller materials. No other tonal or mechanical alterations were made. The organ plays on its original 1933 relays.