Holy Trinity Lutheran Church
1080 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14209 US
Organ ID: 5590
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Console moved in 1983 by Dodington to Knox Presbyterian Church, St. Thomas ON.
Updated through information from Stephen Schnurr: Organist was Dr. Roberta Bitgood. Opening recital played on May 4, 1949. Much rebuilt by Möller and others, most recently by Kegg Organs. Visited during the 2004 National Convention of the Organ Historical Society.
Pitman stop action. Chance Positiv added 1966, changes and additions 1977, Gallery organ 1979, New Gallery console 1984, Grand Choir, chancel cases all by Möller. Additions, changes, and new console by Allan Van Zoeren in 1983. Additions and changes 1988-1995 by Carl Stradtman. Tonal and mechanical changes in 1997 by Kegg Pipe Organ Builders. 5m, 152 Ranks in 2004 (3m. Gallery console). Church was formerly English Lutheran.