Updated through online information from Len A. Levasseur.
There is a discrepancy on the Fisk web site where it states this instrument "began life in 1855 as E. & G.G. Hook Opus 1352." The Hook & Hastings Opus list shows Opus 1352 was built in 1887 by Hook & Hastings for Bethany Chapel in Brooklyn. The note from the PC database indicating this is a rebuild of Opus 196 (which was an E. & G. G. Hook organ)) also appears to be in error.
The original builder was E. & G. G. Hook (1856, Opus 196).
Status Note: There 1994
Built for Church Street Ch., New Haven, Ct. Later in Ascension Episcopal, New Haven for many years. In the case of the 1855 Hook Op. 180 from Centre Congregational [on the Green], New Haven, CT. Through OCH from Ascension Episcopal, New Haven, CT. Rebuilt by Fisk 1972.