From the NYC AGO NYC Organ Project: In 1952-53, as part of a complete church renovation program, the M.P. Möller organ from 1913 was rebuilt by the J.H. & C.S. Odell Company. The console, which reused the old shell, was fitted with new keyboards, stop tabs, and an all-electric remote control, capture-type combination system. Odell provided new universal wind chests with pitman stop action, but overhauled the existing swell shades and shade actions. All old pipework retained for the new instrument was rebuilt and revoiced to blend with the revised tonal ensemble. The contract did not include rehabilitation of the existing Chimes and Harp actions. The organ was placed in chambers which speak into both the chapel and church sanctuaries, and the console can be moved into either location. The Articles of Agreement (Feb. 13, 1951) stated that Odell would complete the work within three years of signing the contract, for a total consideration of $21,850.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on December 28, 2019.