Per J. Daniel Faber, the organ was destroyed when the entire church burned July 19, 1969.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on September 22, 2019.
Information from Hillgreen, Lane & Co. opus list, compiled by Bynum Petty
Contract: August 1949
Some pipes retained from the church's Weichardt tubular-pneumatic organ (1910). The Weichardt Echo was retained and rebuilt.