Updated through online information from Wayne Johnson.
This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by Wayne Johnson, based on personal knowledge of the organ.
Original builder was John D. Brennan of Reading, MA. The organ was acquired and rebuilt in 1913, rebuilt again in 1936 by EM Skinner & Son as their Opus #501 and rebuilt for a third time in 1977 by Kinzey-Augerstein as their Opus #R-18.
Great Rear Pipework (Trumpet-Flute-Bourdon-Gemshorn): Photograph by Wayne Johnson. Taken on 2016-06-05
Great Rear Pipework (Gemshorn-Bourdon-Flute-Trumpet): Photograph by Wayne Johnson. Taken on 2016-06-05