Contract: November 8, 1917; additions to Op. 947; cost: $47,300
Changed to a four-manual console
Shipped: July 31, 1918
An original installation. Identified by Joe Blackburn, based on personal knowledge of the organ.
George Eastman supplemented his original Aeolian organ (opus 947 from 1904) with Aeolian Opus 1416 in 1917 installed in chambers separate from Opus 947. This second instrument suffered severe water damage and was removed in the 1960s. Aeolian 1345 has been installed in those chambers as a replacement for Opus 1416. The combined instrument is now playable and is used every day either by use of the roll player or by being played an organist.