The July 1920 issue of "The New Music Review and Church Music Review" (Volume 19, Issue 224, page 271) mentions three recitals played on the Proctor Hall Aeolian.
"The Proctor Hall recitals at Princeton University, which are played by Alexander Russell on the organ presented to the university in 1916 by Henry Clay Frick, included for the month of May three organ programs by Mr. Russell, assisted by undergraduates, and a choral recital by the Princeton Choirsters, directed by Mr. Russell."We received the most recent update for this note from Craig Otto on May 19, 2020.
An original installation, identified through information on this web page: https://www.princeton.edu/~gradcol/album/picsphall.htm. The organ was replaced by a Gress-Miles organ in the 1960s, retaining the Gothic case of the Aeolian.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.