First Universalist Church/Seventh Day Adventist/Sharpsville Area Historical Society
131 N. Mercer Avenue
Sharpsville, PA 16150 US
Organ ID: 5878
Updated through online information from Ralph C. Mehler. -- This is an original installation in what was built as the First Universalist Church of Sharpsville (dedicated 1884), now owned by Sharpsville Area Historical Society. The only alteration appears to be electrification of the blower and side lights.
Status Note: There 1984