Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the mechanical refurbishing with tonal changes of the 1888 Odell originally built for Holy Names Academy in NYC. Organ originally a 2-9. Organ further enlarged by Andover in 1981 and again in 1986 to a size of 2-17. Sources: extant altered organ; Andover files.
The original builder was J. H. & C. S. Odell (1888, Opus252).
Status Note: There 1996.
Relocated via OCH from Holy Cross Academy Chapel, NYC. Altered by Andover.