"The pipe o rgan of Saint Mary Church was built in 1904 by the Wisconsin Pipe Organ Factory, B. Schaefer, Prop., Schleisingerville, Wisconsin, as their opus 34, at a cost of $1,300. T he organ was ordered by early 1904...It arrived shortly after Easter, and was dedicated on Sunday evening, April 17, 1904 with "impressive ceremony."...The cost of the instrument was given as $1,350." -- 2002 OHS Handbook
Updated through online information from Connor Annable.
Updated through online information from Martin Hill.
Status Note: There 1984
Tubular pneumatic pedal. Reversed console. Renovated 1980 by James Gruber.