Pipe Organ Database

a project of the organ historical society

R. T. Swanson, Inc. (2015)

Location:

King of Kings Lutheran Church
1019 Covenant Drive
Frankenmuth, MI 48734 US
Organ ID: 64441

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Lutheran Churches
  • The organ is unaltered from its original state.
  • The organ's condition is good, in regular use.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on September 08, 2019.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Information unknown or not applicable
  • 9 ranks. 2 manuals.
All:
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on September 08, 2019.
Main:
  • Manuals: 2
  • Key Action: Electrical connection from key to chest.
  • Stop Action: Electric connection between stop control and chest.
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on September 08, 2019.
Database Manager on September 07, 2019:

This organ contains the blower, static regulator, and 2 ranks from a 1975 Berghaus organ originally located at Messiah Lutheran in Midland, Michigan and gifted to King of Kings in 2014 when the Midland church building was sold. The Berghaus remained in storage in Frankenmuth until 2018 when King of Kings Lutheran gifted it to Wigton Organs of Dryden, Michigan who used it as a basis for an instrument for St. Augustine's House in Oxford, Michigan.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on September 08, 2019.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 91 times.