This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ.
Identified by William Dunklin, who gave this as the source of the information: a vintage postcard..
The parish website indicates their 3rd building was erected in 1886. The postcard image of the organ shows a modest sized organ free standing in the rear balcony. Polychromed facade pipes stand on a single impost. The case style suggests the organ dates from near the turn of the 19th to 20th centuries. The postcard itself dates from after 1907 and electric light fixtures are visible in the image.
In 1967 St. Clement's 3rd building was replaced by the present structure on the same site. They own an electronic organ. Fate of the pipe organ is unknown.