This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ.
Identified by James R. Stettner, citing information from this publication: Builder's ad in The Diapason, December 1, 1953, No. 1, Whole No. 529, pg. 13.
The organ is installed in the rear gallery with the divisions divided on either side of a central window. The console is centered facing the organ.