The Moller Op. 3005 builder plate, apparently a 'duplicate' created by Mr. Oberg, is incorrect; Op. 3005 was a 3-manual installed in Lansing, Michigan, that remained there until replaced in 1993; kudos to him, anyway, for trying to give credit to other builders involved with the organ.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on November 26, 2019.
Originally installed in 1905 in Hays Avenue Methodist Church, Jackson, Tennessee, as Pilcher 2/11 Op. 511; rebuild and tonal changes as Kilgen Op. 6087 in 1938; moved to current sanctuary in 1981 and renovated by Bill Oberg of Memphis; the church was renamed Aldersgate at this time.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on November 25, 2019.